Through innovative storytelling and open-ended questions, I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story, an Illustrated Bible offers a remarkable approach to teaching young minds to wonder about the mysteries found in God’s Word.
Ever since imagining the world into being, God has placed wonder in the hearts of children. The Bible is full of 'I Wonder' moments for all who open their hearts to experience them, and The I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story helps show little ones how to begin.
The I Wonder: Exploring God’s Grand Story, an Illustrated Bible:
- Encourages children ages 4 to 8 to ask questions and consider the mystery of the Bible
- Is an inspirational storybook Bible that speaks to the hearts of children everywhere by asking thought-provoking questions at the end of each story that children and adults can read and discuss together as they consider God’s love
- Is based on a simple but brilliant idea: all good teachers know that the best way to get the attention of their students is to inspire wonder, and God is no different
- Contains30 stories—15 from the Old Testament and 15 from the New Testament
- Is written by Glenys Nellist, bestselling children's author and creator of two popular series: Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time