Bestselling author Max Lucado will teach your children to pray and praise with these rhyming bedtime prayers about blessings, needs, fears, and hopes, written by Max and his wife Denalyn. After talking to God each night, your little one will fall asleep feeling loved and safe.
With updated selections from Lucado Treasury of Bedtime Prayers, this board book edition for toddlers and preschoolers includes
- original prayers, revised to speak to the unique challenges and joys of little ones
- prayers from the Bible that small children can understand
- calming nature scenes of animal families
- a heartfelt note to parents about making prayer a priority
Add this essential board book to your family's routine to
- introduce children 0 to 4 to the habit of talking with God each day
- model prayers of gratitude, worship, asking for help, and sharing worries
- calm little minds and bodies with God's peace
With sweet and simple rhyming prayers, short Scriptures, and classic artwork, this prayer book makes a meaningful gift for baby showers, adoption presents, dedications, christenings, baptisms, birthdays, Easter, and Christmas. Show your kids that God listens to their prayers and He cares what they have to say with Bedtime Prayers for Little Ones.