Children ages 2-6 will love this adorable and interactive board book that encourages them to embrace their unique gifts and talents. Little ones will also learn throughout the story that God made each of us to be different, and our differences are what make us special.
Allie the bunny can hop up and down, Lincoln the fox can run fast, Joey the giraffe can reach high up into the sky … but what can Tanner the turtle do? Feeling embarrassed by his lack of talent, Tanner pulls himself into his shell to hide. But when he emerges, he’s surprised to see his animal friends are amazed by what he can do.
Turtle Finds His Talent:
- Has child-friendly content that is meaningful and speaks to a child’s inquisitive mind, with features that encourage imagination and play
- Includes a fun, interactive pull tab feature that allows toddlers and preschoolers ages 2-6 to help Tanner hide and come out of his shell
- Is durable, and the perfect size for little hands
- Is ideal for cozy lap reading and story time with children and grandchildren
- Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, and Easter