Broadway and screen star Kristin Chenoweth's whimsical adventure about adoption reminds kids they have an abundance of love and kindness to share, whether adopting a pet or expanding their family.
What Will I Do with My Love Today? is a sweet adventure picture book by celebrity Kristin Chenoweth, known for her role in Broadway's Wicked and her Emmy Award–winning performance in the ABC hit series Pushing Daisies. Join young Kristi Dawn as she joyfully walks around New York City, sharing her love through acts of generosity—from singing in the church choir to helping a neighbor weed her garden. When she meets a lonely dog looking for a home, Kristi shows that adoption is one of the most loving and life-changing gifts of all.
Through delightful rhyme and examples of child-friendly (and pup-friendly!) acts of generosity and kindness, Chenoweth shares the powerful message that the more love you give, the more love you get back! This read-aloud picture book
- is perfect for kids ages 4 to 8,
- tells a meaningful story alongside playful illustrations from Maine Diaz,
- is a great gift for baby showers, adoption parties, soon-to-be older siblings, and dog-loving kids,
- is a meaningful way to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day, National Dog Day, and National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day,
- and is a fun gift for fans of Kristin Chenoweth.
Inspired by Chenoweth's inspiring, love-filled message, your kids will jump out of bed every morning and say, "What will I do with my love today?"