Words to Love By, written by #1 New York Times bestselling author Rick Warren and illustrated by Ag Jatkowska, takes a whimsical and heartfelt look at language and how children can use words to encourage, forgive, express gratitude, heal, and love.
About the Book
With warmth and wisdom that speaks to the hearts of little ones, Words to Love By—written by #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren, and illustrated by Ag Jatkowska—is an inspirational, heartfelt look at language and how children can use their words to encourage, forgive, express gratitude, heal, and love.
Words to Love By teaches children ages 4-8 to understand:
- How their words can change their lives and the lives of those around them
- How everyone must take ownership of their words
“Words may be small, but they can do BIG things. Words can encourage. They can bring out the best in people. They can spread love and kindness … and let us know we’re not alone.”
Pastor Rick Warren’s picture book:
- Features charming illustrations and engaging text for kids
- Is a wonderful read-aloud picture book for parents and kids, grandparents and grandchildren, and teachers and students
- Is perfect for birthdays, Easter, Valentine’s Day, holidays, or as an addition to your family library